You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of experience working as Controls Systems Engineer in GMP regulated environment.
- Deep knowledge of following PLCs: Allen-Bradley or Siemens.
- Deep knowledge of following SCADA systems: FactoryTalk View, Wonderware System Platform/InTouch.
- Good knowledge of VB6 and .NET framework.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting ability on all aspects of the MS SQL.
- Experience working with controls equipment: control panels, sensors, transmitters.
- Experience working with electrical drawings.
- Good knowledge in most commonly used industrial protocols as Modbus, Profibus, CIP, CAN, BACnet.
Even better if you have:
- Wonderware or OSI PI certification;
- Knowledge of B&R X20 platform including custom C/C++ extension;
- Are you able to develop communication driver to connect the PLC to the custom application;
- Work as a part of the team and lead the new team members in the organization
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).